Friday, January 22, 2010

FABULOUS DEAL!

So, I originally was catching up on Owen's pages first because this Winkflash special always comes out early in the year and I really wanted to do it this time around!  I just received the email and they are having their flat rate sale on books.  A 12 X 12 is normally like $70 and it is only $26 (up to 100 pages). 
Over the past few years I have been saving his pages until I could get to 100 and print a book at this fabulous price!  (You don't have to have 100pgs--that is the max you can have but I just wanted to get my pennies worth!)
So for anyone interested, the special is going on now at winkflash.com.  The coupon is itsback

Seriously, I don't think you can find a better deal on digital scrapbooking anywhere--at Costco, it's 2.99 a page.  100 pages for $26.99---pretty good if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment